Asset managers play a vital role in the financial industry, managing trillions in assets across personal investing, retirement plans, and institutional accounts. Asset management is a highly competitive space and managers must continually assess and adapt to industry trends including, among others:
- Increased focus on socially responsible investing (ESG)
- Emergence of crypto/digital assets
- Flows from mutual funds to ETFs
- Evolution of investor and advisor engagement in a digital world
- Democratization of access to alternative investments and private markets
- Fee compression
- Mergers & acquisitions among industry players
8 Acre keeps a continual pulse on the key players and emerging dynamics in the asset management industry, regularly conducting studies with industry executives, financial advisors, individual investors, and institutional investors.
Contact us at [email protected] or (917)-301-6103 to discuss your research needs.
View All Case Studies ›
View All Case Studies ›Read Full Case Study
Guiding the Future of Mutual Fund Communications
Diversified Financial Services Firm